Supertupper

Cine, literatura, teatro, música, comics, televisión... Pequeñas anécdotas y retazos de vida... Cualquier cosa-cualquiera- puede ser guardada en este pequeño gran supertupper.

¿A QUÉ ESPERAS PARA ABRIRLO?

viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

A strange mystery

The large dish full of pieces of fried bread mystery




Every year my family and I go to a small town in Segovia at Easter. So all of us stayed in my grandfather's house there a few days last Easter. I was very glad, because I could rest those days and eat the famous my aunt's pieces of fried bread. She is a very good cook and her pieces of fried bread are known all over the town. 

One of those days, I was helping my aunt to make pieces of fried bread in the kitchen...

    'How much fried bread do you want to make, Mary Shelley?', my aunt Helen asked.
    'I would like to fill all this large dish', I answered. 

So we spent that afternoon cooking, while we were talking about some gossip.

    'Mary Shelley, be careful! You shouldn't take any fried bread yet. If you take a piece of fried bread now, you'll burn', my aunt said. 'How about going for a walk and then having a drink in the bar?'
    'Okay, aunt, that sounds fantastic. I wash my hands and we go'
    'Hurry up, Mary Shelley! Come on! And lock the door, please'.
    'Ok, aunt Helen. Let's go'. 

The house was empty, while the large dish was full of pieces of fried bread, was getting cool.
Suddenly, the weather got worse and my aunt and I decided to go back.

    'Would you like to eat a big piece of fried bread now, Mary Shelley?', my aunt suggested to me. 
    ' I like that idea. I'm really hungry'.

But then...

When we came in the kitchen a surprising thing had happened.

    'Oh, my God! But where are the pieces of fried bread?', I cried quite angry and surprised.
    'Only there is the empty large dish. Who has stolen them? I can't believe someone could eat forty pieces of fried bread in an hour. It's impossible. The house was locked and there was nobody there...', my indignant aunt shouted.

It was something incredible and sobrenatural. All the pieces of fried bread, the forty, disappeared without leaving behind any track. Nobody found an explanation.

My aunt and I looked at very amazed the empty large dish again. It was still quite hot...

    'It is really a strange mystery. I'm confused, very confused'.
    'So Am I, Mary Shelley. So Am I', my aunt Helen finally whispered very frightened.



Now I ask you: What do you think could have happened? Tell me.... I am waiting for your answer. 


Cheer up!























2 comentarios:

  1. That´s really chilly!! Are you sure you don´t have any graves down at the basement? Was the place ever taken by UFO´s or stuff? Is there any Segovia Triangle sorrounding the area? The only thing I could state is that I´m starving from the reading and I can actually swear: It wasn´t me.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A UFO?? Oh my God!!!! How to explain...It could be, because...because... It's better that...I think you should read next post in English... My next post may come to you as a surprise. I'm sure, you will be surprised :D

    ResponderEliminar